Translate

Like

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Organized Grime this Monday - Get Ready for Austin Speed! 5/13

This week I'm excited to see on the Organized Grime lineup, one of my new favourite hometown heroes, Austin Speed, will be playing.  I've been watching the progression of his career under some duress from other friends for the last year or so, and I'm glad I was pushed to do so.  It seems that every track or mix he releases is more creative and interesting than the last, but also very well put together so I can't even complain about that.  I'm mildly obsessed with his most recent DAD Mix, and the collaboration tracks that I've seen for him are progressively fun and interesting.  I'm glad he will be at OG this week since I missed him at Elektrofied a few weeks ago.  It should be a great show.  Not to be discounted, Alex Flux from OneMassive, Under Pressure's Murdock, and P Man (SubFM) will also be there.  Resident MCs CSD, Oozi and Disekt will be presiding over the bass on your face, so give the middle finger to Tuesday and come to the AC Lounge to see some really interesting up-and-coming experimental bass music.


No comments:

Post a Comment