Translate

Like

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sugarpill at Dragon Lounge this Saturday 5/11. Trappy Dubs, or Dubby Trap!

Ok, so if gogo girls can dance sexily to it, I call it trap music, and I think Sugarpill is pretty trappy.  I do not want to debate this, as the lines are evermore blurring on the slow bass music front, but what I do want to do is get everyone stoked on this show!
According to Facebook and Sugarpill's own website, Dragon Lounge was the very first live gig he played back in 2010, and now our prodigal son is returning fresh on the heels of Coachella to the next installment of Dragon Lounge at the Kava Lounge.  That's 2 lounges for the price of 1!  Speaking of price, this event is only $5, with drink specials all night.  Pretty much the best event in San Diego this weekend from what I can tell.  Also playing this magical night will be Arkon, Misk, and Goldenchild, who, in my experience, never disappoint.  Support your San Diego bass music scene (clearly we're a cheap date), and come out to Kava Lounge this Saturday - you know you don't have anything cooler to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment