Translate

Like

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A-Sides (Eastside Records, UK) Coming to Respect March 14!

As you may or may not have guessed by now, this blog will tend heavily towards Drum and Bass events-wise, just because that's the scene I'm most embroiled in, and, quite frankly, I dare you to find me a genre that's as consistently as cool and unique as this.  That being said, one of the legends in stateside DnB is Machete, whose weekly in LA has been running as long as I can remember.  Respect and its lineup will feature regularly here, and I'm going to try to get the schedule coordinated in my events calendar, but in the meantime I wanted to make sure I got this event up, as A-Sides is always throwing out crazy tracks and is still one of the best DnB acts live that I'm aware of.  If you're in the LA area or just feel like a retarded almost-weekend roadtrip like the ones I used to know, give up your notions of feeling rested on the Ides of March and go check this dude out.  Event page and link to Respect listed below.


http://www.facebook.com/events/592315667462631/

http://www.facebook.com/respectclub

No comments:

Post a Comment