Translate

Like

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Name that Artist!

As many of you may or may not know, I spent the better part of 4 years either unemployed or underemployed, with no car, wandering around various cities taking photographs of street art.  When the Viva La Revolucion exhibition hit in San Diego, it re-energized the San Diego street art scene and allowed me to happily snap away for hours at a time; I've built up quite the gallery.  The problem?  For at least 2/3 of these photos, I have no idea who the artist is, so for this page that prompted me to create a little game, Who's Art is it Anyway?  I will try to post 1 or 2 of my photos per week, and the person who leaves the most correct answer in the comments each month will win something.  I have no idea what the prize will be, but I promise it'll be something.  Some of these I do know who they are, but some of them I genuinely need help with, so it's a double benefit!  Thanks and let the guessing begin!  The first photo will be listed in the next post in this section on 3/18.  Please note that all answers in March wil be prorated into April's game.    

No comments:

Post a Comment